15 Apr Pea Miso Soup
Serves 3 – Cals per serve 230
This is a recipe from our Winter Detox
- 2 cups (500ml) Vegetable Broth/Stock
- 1 cup (250ml) Water
- 1 cup (225g) Split peas, dried, rinsed
- 1 (80g) Carrot, chopped
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 (50g) Brown onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon white Miso paste
- 1 tablespoon Coconut oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat a pan over medium heat. Toss the coconut oil, miso paste, onion, carrot and garlic into the pot, mix until well coated and cook until the onions are clear.
- Add split peas, stock/broth and water and simmer for 1hour.
- Season to taste and enjoy!